• Store survival kits in a convenient place known to all family members.
• Keep a smaller version of your supplies kit in the trunk of your car, at work, and at school.
• Keep them in airtight plastic bags, if possible.
• Change your stored water supply every six months so it stays fresh.
• Replace your stored food every six months.
• Ask your physician or pharmacist about storing prescription medications.
• Rethink your kit and family needs at least once a year.
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Atria Books; First Edition edition (June 8, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces